02 Jan What to Wear for Your Boudoir Photo Shoot
If you have a boudoir photo shoot scheduled, then you might be wondering what you should wear to the photo shoot. There isn’t one answer that works for every woman, because these photo sessions can be catered to your individual preferences. Be creative, and find something that matches your personality!
Here are a few ideas to help you get the creative juices flowing for your boudoir photography session:
- Bra and Panties: A classic boudoir look is a simple pair of panties and a bra, and you can choose the casual look or a sexy set with all the frills. If you plan to wear a bra and panties, make sure that your bra fits right. Avoid wearing a bra that is too big because it will cause a gap to appear between the bra and your chest.
- Corset: Wearing a corset offers multiple advantages. It is fun, sexy, and elegant, and it is also helpful to hide your stomach if you are self-conscious about your belly. Keep in mind that a corset can be uncomfortable, which can make some of the poses a little more difficult. But, it is worth the discomfort because it will look great!
- Bustier: Similar to a corset, a bustier helps to hold in your stomach and give you a nice hourglass shape. The advantage of a bustier instead of a corset is that the bustier will include cups to provide chest support. It covers the right places, provides support where you need it, and a bustier is a little more comfortable than a corset.
- Little Black Dress: Some women don’t feel comfortable in lingerie during their photo shoot, and you might choose to wear a sexy, formal dress instead. A little black dress is a great option to show off your legs and frame your curves at the same time.
- Something That Belongs to Him: Look through his closet and find something that he loves, such as his favorite baseball cap, a t-shirt that you bought on a trip together, or one of his ties. He will love seeing you playfully posing in his clothes.
- High Heels: If you plan to wear heels in your photo shoot, make sure they are heels that pop! A short heel won’t look good in a boudoir photo, and it is better to choose HIGH heels. The height will help to lengthen your legs and give you better curves.
- Nothing: A boudoir photo shoot can be focused on artistic nude photos, and you might choose to forego the clothing for the photo shoot if you prefer. Your photographer can help you to choose the right poses to make the photos look classy and elegant.
It is always better to arrive with too many options, rather than not enough. So, do a little shopping before your boudoir photo shoot to buy different pieces of lingerie and clothing that can be worn during the photo session. If you have any questions about things to bring to a boudoir photo shoot, contact us and we will gladly answer your questions.
You may also take a look to the other posts about What To Do To Prepare for Your Boudoir Photo Shoot.